March 07, 2005

angel in disguise............

my sister ……

we snort together……..
shed some tears…....
we've had unkind words, and
pulled each others hair ……..
but against the world……..
we were a terrific pair. ……..
our times together was very little,
sometimes she bugged me………
many –a-times she hugged me……
we always wedged together……..

sister1

her innocent blush……...
her kool jokes……….
her lovely looks ……
her twinkling eye……
her curly hair……
her soft touch……….
her aroma ……….
everything of her is still there with me…..…
we both shared the same cot……..
we slept huggin each other…….
we shared every secret……….
we loved buggin each other…….
we had pillow fights……..teddy fights……. ……….
our gambles were on kisses………..not in tens but in hundreds and thousands…….

Sister2

she made me comfortable when I was sad……….
she guided when I was bad………..
she was more than words can tell………..
she held me when i was about to fall…….
she knew my problems through my eyes…………
she was of course impish but wise…….
she was my life's sunrise!
she was the most beloved to me…….
she cared so much for me!

lil_angel1

our b’day on the same date (she was 4yrs younger)………
she was always first in class for studies n sports……..
on the annual day she had a big parcel to bring home……

its 7 yrs now ………..this same day ………….
people say she is no more ……
but she lives ……….
in my breath………
in my words……..
in my dreams……
in my thoughts…
in my actions…….
in my deeds………
so much of sway she has on me………
so much clout…….

she was simple…….
never had any complaints……….
even in her death……
on her death bed she asks me “ sophi how did u do ur seminar??”
we spent lackhs ……….
citys famous hospital……..
coudn’t save her………
money was not her price ………mebbe…..!!

lil_angel2

her funeral………
the crowd unmanageable……..
may be 10,000……..
a lil soul has attracted so many…………..
she rests now ……
cant go more………..
my eyes flooding tears ……
my throat blocked …..
my hands shivering……....
don’t wanno disturb mum n dad……cant go more……..

suffering

I MISS U Suji………….
the void u left……….
not filled……..cant be filled………
I don’t wanno fill ………..its my void…..
I want u back ……….will u come back my lil angel ???

No comments: