August 13, 2005

First LOL in hall....

I met all the hall mates only during dinner… entered the dinner hall with Geeta (my student) she made a place for me near her…and it was parotta n egg curry …I started eating…

Suddenly I found there was a lot of noise around…gals taking to each other…and me didn’t know wat was happening…

One gal came to me and said…freshers are supposed to sit in the side row….(it was a culture in MCC hostel that the new comers would sit only in the side rows in the hall)…and she asked me to go the side…

I was just looking at her…dint wanoo giggle and let out decided to pretend as a fresher…n was about to move…my student coudnt resist and said…she is our mam..not student…

Should see that gals face…my Gaud…she was in total embarrassment!!!

Being the youngest staff in the dept…and looking like a student is an added advantage…lol

No comments: