November 07, 2005

Nauty cutlet and careless darling….

He: hey sorry da..didn’t tell you…btw I am leaving to Australia on Wednesday. I don’t know how long I am staying there. I will give you my new mobile no and address when I get there. Hope to see u before I leave. Sorry for the short notice. They have chosen me as the ………

She (reads the sms……tears fill her eyes and…replies): Congrats naughty cutlet. My best wishes. May God bless you…

He: ha ha ha

She: What for ha ha ha??

He: Did u read the sms fully?

She reads it again “hey sorry da..didn’t tell you…btw I am leaving to Australia on Wednesday. I don’t know how long I am staying there. I will give you my new mobile no and address when I get there. Hope to see u before I leave. Sorry for the short notice. They have chosen me as the …..(long gap) Australian president.”

She: You naughty moron!!

He: From naughty cutlet to naughty moron …is that a promotion?

She: Promotion or de-promotion…I dunno …you made me stupid today!!

He: You became stupid coz of your carelessness …why blame me?

She: Yeah …I am stupid coz of my carelessness. I am careless…So what can I do about my carelessness??

He: Don’t do anything darling, you are sexy the way you are…

She: Oh Gaud

He: Other wise with whom else can I crack such jokes with..??

She: Am I the only nut among your friends??

He: Just as I am the only naughty cutlet among yours….!!!

No comments: