December 06, 2005

scary happening 1

Background:

One of my best friends Poarkodi had got me a new dress and a purse as gift from Calcutta. I was happily looking at them…in full blushes…I love gifts…who hates them??

Happening:

There was no power in the staff room…the screens are thick …hence the staff room was dark.. …there was someone behind me and Poarkodi asked me to look back …and I turned…didn’t expect a vamp there…

Yeah NITHIL = VAMP…he was standing with a horrible made up face…
A 6.2 ft dark, french bearded, well-built monster is Nithil…
He had his face very close to mine…Gaud…how does one react seeing such a monstrous vamp very close….
I screamed…just a shrill….lil loud…who will not scream in such a situation??

Only those who where in the building and in neighborhood heard…and some of them came down to find out what had happened…
And he told them “I didn’t do anything”… Now he has his own cooked up stories to tell…
I threatened him not to put it on blog… …but he posted.."http://verdantimages.blogspot.com/2005/12/scared-cat-is-outta.html”
He has escaped to Thirunelveli with the choir…he must be croaking there....I am waiting for him to come back…grinning**

psst....Nithil a lecturer in communication department is one of those young, tall, dark smart ones in college….

No comments: