January 21, 2006

He n She..

sleep

He: Where are you? What are you doing? Wanno talk to you now.

She: I came home just now. Totally drenched like a chicken. Will call you after I change.

He: So you are getting ready for another round of cold fever etc., BTW do you know that there are things called umbrella and rain coats easily available in Chennai

She: What do you think? I did carry an umbrella. The rains were so heavy in spite of having an umbrella I got drenched. I am shivering in cold and you asking me questions?

He: Ok. Change. Will call you in later.

An hour passes … ….

He: still feeling cold?

She: yeah very much…..i am shivering

He: Its late now…sleep honey

She: not feeling like….

He: hold my hands….let me cross fingers with yours… and lull you to sleep

He camouflaged her…crossed his fingers with hers…she slept. He was in the US and she at Chennai.

No comments: