January 03, 2006

Humor happenings

The trip started with all fun in the train…suddenly one gal in the group fell sick
We didn’t know what to do…all of us tried all the medications we knew…but in vain
One among the students …who was supposed to be smart….intelligent said

“Mam I saw a Dr.Shekar in the reservation chart in seat no 65 so…
I will go, find out and bring him”

the boy ran…he found out seat no 65 and called out “Dr. SHEKAR…Dr. SHEKAR”
Dr. Shekar said…”yeah..i am Dr. Shekar”
The boy said “sir you please come with…we need you”
Dr. Shekar asked “ why my boy…”
The boy again stressed and said…”sir you please come…”
Grasped Dr. Shekar’s hand and brought him to the compartment where the gal was sick

The boy showing the gal said “Sir …see my friend is sick..please do something”
Dr. Shekar replied “what can I do pa? ”
The boy…”Sir please don’t say like that do something”
Dr Shekar puzzled “what can I do pa ?”
Sir you are a doctor…you should…”…
Dr. Shekar replied…
”yeah I am a doctor…but a doctor of philosophy in Tamil Literature..”

The boy !!!

No comments: