This is a Story Ring and is best nurtured as follows:
1. A blogger can add 55 words
2. All previous snippets of 55 words need to be copied before the new set of 55 words are appended.
3. Each snippet should be linked to the respective author.
4. Characters, scenes, etc. can be introduced by an author
5. Bizarre twists, sci-fi, fantasy sequences are best avoided.
6. After appending 55 words, the 55ter can be passed on to one blogger only.
7. The story has to be handed back to the originator after the 9th person writes. It will be concluded in the 10th part, thus completing the ring.
So here goes the first part..
He was looking her with such intense eyes that she could almost feel the gaze bore through her soul. The flickering flame in his eyes radiated deep hatred.
"Oh my god!! Does he know everything ? I 'am screwed now."- she thought.
She was trembling, in the anticipation of the disaster that is about to come.
-ss @ http://insouciant.rediffblogs.com/
here goes the second part..
He was supposed to return only a day after…why the hell on earth he came early? Does he have doubts? Since he came back he had not spoken a word with her…. She couldn’t understand his vibes. ..
His job required him to travel a lot….she was always home alone wife…
”I can’t call it adultery?” …she mumbled to herself
She didn’t want to show her panic. She pretended to be casual. …
My taggie goes to Dream Vendor @ http://dreamvendor.blogspot.com/. Hope you are going to write the next part...