August 27, 2006

Eightzzzzzz

Rules of the tag are:

• Say who tagged you
• Say eight things about yourself
• Tag 6 people

Tagged by Anjan


8 things about me….


I am convoyed by thoughts that are calm, passive, serene & passionate. Beware i have anger, lust, creed & envy too
I believe that make-up will not make me any more beautiful than what i feel inside.
I am attracted to success...
I have mood swings....sometimes i Intentionally leave my mind blank...
I have an attitude and I know how to use it....
I'm multitalented: I can talk and annoy at the same time....in short i m a total blah blah blah...
If you find me interested in you….. Stay away...you may be under some false impression...i may not be
My name is Sophia...a Greek word meaning wisdom, Sophia also means wise n beautiful...better remember my name - coz you'll be screaming it later.

I would like to tag

Ankur
Uttara
Neo
Nithil
Nithya
Shankari


uuffffff......its done....
Anjan....here i come to bang you.....grrr

No comments: