April 05, 2007

Diaries...



Her Diary

Once in my life time
I liked someone I never knew
He is tough yet pleasing
His virtuous smile fetches sunbeams
Voice so manly and looks penetrating,
Readily makes me cover my face
A blush blooms out,
When my whole world seemed crumbling
The knight of my dreams walked into my drab walls like a rainbow
Today seems more colorful than yesterday
Comrade hands always stretches for me
A never forsaking promise he gives


His Diary


She is delicate yet spirited
Her naive smile drives me crazy
She unhesitatingly gives me butterfly kisses
Her hands grasping mine
Her eyes exquisite hazel brown
Are reminiscent of the cherubs
Deep, piercing, loving gaze
Her golden, honey wheat hair
blazes resplendently in the sun
She is trouncy n pouncy…
Life bursting with sunshine,
Spring is what she brings…
Heart longs for her cuddle
Kindling intoxication…..Her thoughts take me to ecstasy…

No comments: