February 27, 2005

are guys becoming neater than gals?

me loitering around in the deep woods…...one of my students who lives in the campus halls……..comes to me….Mam u r invited to join our celebrations for Hall day….and now to my room…..me looking at him differently coz………..guys invite only their gal friends to their room on hall day ……but he would not listen ….he wants me to come……..me calling the 1st year masters students….to join me……..the guy says mam call only gals…..i ask him why…….he has a icy butter smile……. only 1st yr masters gals where found there……and all of us join to go to his room………
A bachelors room………imagination …….dirty clothes…….dirty walls…full of posters containing cars, bikes n gals…..cigarette packets……full of papers around……..
Entering in……..shocked……neatly whitewashed……no posters……..all the books neatly arranged……….a tidy bed……with bed covers and pillow covers matching……no dust…..no dirty clothes…….clean n tidy……..oh my God can a bachelor be like this? …….may be he planned to invite some gals……….LOL ;-)
My room…….dirty dresses sometimes under my cot or sometimes on the top of washing machine….spider web …….until my servant is told to clean……..my cot pillows in all possible directions….two to three balls……..teddys…..on the wall two big posters….. two babies with wordings “when you love someone show it” another poster a small gal lying down on a lil guys lap …….it’s a gift from a very intimate friend of mine during my masters ……says “togetherness is the charm of life” books two rows neat and the other two rows……hap hazard…..i use them often…….a good excuse……
Are guys becoming neater than gals?

No comments: