March 18, 2005

in bad shape..........

Me suffering from all pains today…headache, throat pain, backache, etc…Oh my Gaud!!! This summer is too much now…….and me traveling nearly 65 km everyday has made me weak…….i think anyone traveling as me would complain……a bus and then train and back again a train and then bus……and tat too in this polluted city….where there is competition between all sorts of pollution ……..noise, air, water, heatstress……..in a AC room bio-aerosol pollution……I never had water from outside unless I confirmed it’s mineral water……today I had some lemonade……the canteen fellow told tat it was made using mineral water……consequence - sore throat….and all the pains….life has become painful after a lemonade….??
Tomorrow evening there is a party “ OMERTA” and me affectionately invited ………Oh God…….put me in good shape…..lemme not break hearts ;-)

No comments: