March 20, 2005

my best friends marriage.....

Yesterday my best friend ‘M’ got married to ‘Y’……..

‘M’ is an ardent believer in Christ…..an intelligent.........simple….sober….guy…We had known each other for the past 7 years ……..my PC on which I am working now……...was purchased and given to me by him…

‘M’ went to do his Masters to Russia….and there he met ‘Y’ – a Chinese gal as his junior………first encounter was in the Ping Pong ball stadium……..starting in a ping pong……now they are life partners….

Last week I spent a day with ‘Y’….a very sweet gal….i used to tell ‘M’ tat the gal who marries you should be lucky……but after meeting ‘Y’ ……I told ‘M’ tat he was lucky……

It was not simple for them to get married……M’s parents opposed……..some elder in the church played a nasty game with them…..no one on their side….except God, some of us and our prayers…..the formalities in marrying a foreigner was again a big thing….but by God’s Grace everything went on well…....and yesterday
The nuptial knot was tied………

faith

May your days be
Garden of pleasures
And may your year blossom
With every dream
Tat is close to your heart
May happy hours
And sweetest flowers
Be strewn along
Life’s way for you
Unceasingly
And may the light of love burn bright
As God’s own stars
Which shine for you unchangingly

Tulips

Let's wish them a “Happy Married Life
father's 036
M & Y

No comments: