May 20, 2005

B'day...

Another year withers away from the path of life…me had a sucking morning session….and a peaceful evening session…

Morning had to go to the university to get some papers from the phd section…regarding selection of examiner for my viva…the clerk came late…then was not ready to give it to me….then spoke rules to me….then said bring letter from guide…then said wait…..was waiting…waiting …..waiting….was about to loose my temper…peeped in to trash him…he signaled me in…went near him…he asked me write a letter stating that I received the correspondence…I controlled my self n wrote…got the letter…and left….my Gaud….the University sucks

Then went to my guide gave her the letter…she spoke to the examiner over the telephone….the examiner was going outstation…so will be coming back on 8th June…he has to join duty on 9th and accepted for my viva on 10th June…so finally…my five years work is on trial….Oh Gaud….save me from thrash questions

The evening….me went to St.Thomas Mount….Holy Apostles…Mom n dad where waiting for me there ….a place which I always loved …saw the children singing chorus…a sense of gratitude to God…he has given me parents to love …. the value of that love …..those children know…I thanked God…

Gave it to the sister in charge….she blessed me…for dad told that it was my birthday…I asked her to pray for me…she told me “sure”…n …she added ”God bless you my child”

A satisfying evening……more a sense of peace in heart….and a reason to love God

Thanks to all my friends who wished me…starting from Sandy at 12.03 am to….the latest Hari n Ravi…at 6.30 pm…still calls coming….??

If I have to put a list of friends who wished…then this is going to become the longest post…lemme keep it short n sweet….

No comments: