May 20, 2005

Chocolate stuff….

Short Tale 3

His price was high …..she was dusky…

Short Tale 4

Her husband loved her along with her salary…

Short Tale 5

She was dusky... he went ga ga over her... her pay ceased to matter, anymore. For, he loved chocolates!

Background of the tales (this is more interesting than the tales):

other day was chatting with Ram (http://beyondtherim.blogspot.com/) and I casually told him that two more short tales are ready to be posted…he wanted me to reveal them to him…I told no….told him that it may hit a guys ego…n asked him to wait for the post…and logged off bidding adieu to him

After some time felt …whatgr8 stuff….why did I refuse…I am not goin to patent them….i thought I was silly….took my mob to call him…mobile started vibrating in my hands…saw…it was Ram….he asked me for it….and I revealed them over the phone…it was Short Tale 3 and 4

Me :I should get a price…
He : you will be forgiven for taking such a long time to tell this to me
Me : is this the price??…this is bad…cheating…
He : ok then …me will give u a reply short tale in return
Me : ok done…that will fine…good business
He : u will find it in ur offline messages tonight

Me logged on at 11.15 mebbe….saw Short Tale 5…wanted to save it…but before tat I got disconnected… Oh my Gaud…my Hitachi n power fluctuation…thank God to my memory capacity… immediately concentrated on what I read…got it…exactly the way he wrote it…

Gr8 work Ram…hats off

Wat say guys????

No comments: