February 17, 2006

tagged ...for fours

I have been tagged for fours by Kris so here i go zoom...

Four jobs I have had:
Lecturer…this is my first job

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Mouna Ragam (Tamil)
The Pianist (English)
Life is beautiful (English)
Gone with the wind (English)

I am not allowed to watch movies at home…I watch them secretly in the BCA dept of my college with my friends

Four places I have lived in:
Chennai and only Chennai


Four TV shows I love:

Non stop nonsence
Faugi
Sea Hawks
Alampanah

The are old ones…long time ago..now I don’t watch television

Four places I have vacationed:
Simla
Goa
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu…and a lot more places only in India…

Four of my favorite dishes:
Butter nan with baby corn Manchurian
The black mushroom in a typical Chinese restaurant
Chicken lollipops
Prawns, squid....curry, fry…

Four sites I visit daily:
Blogs
Google.com
Elsevier journals
My mail inbox…

Four places I would rather be right now:

On my terrace wacthing the sky….
On a hill top….
On a boat in the waters
On the sea-shore watching the beating waves!!

Four bloggers I am tagging:

Jac
Dream Vendor
Satheesh
Shiv

No comments: