June 04, 2006

The Weird Thingy Tag


What you need to do:
1) post a blog with six weird facts about you
2) tag 6 people at the end of your post...victimize them unawares and pass the buck
3) post a comment in their blogs letting them know that they’ve been tagged and ask them to visit your blog for info.

Six weird facts about me:

I love getting drenched in the rains:

I love rains…I don't mind where I am, what I am doing…the instant it rains I would love to get drenched… …I love stand facing up at the sky, eyes closed, a smile on my lips, love the water droplets falling on my face, my hands raised up towards the sky….

I love kids:

My best friends are kids….eg: one of them is hutch pup faced, another is unpredictable, one is just a French candy, one habibi dolphin kid and another is flying always. I am not kiddin…serious…

I love screaming / yelling in a cinema theatre:


Not only in a cinema theatre….any place for that case….i don’t mind…I love screaming at the top of my voice……I really scream at a very high pitch…and my friends say…buildings would crack when I scream

I love Chennai folk dance:

I would try any folk dance…I love the local Chennai folk dance….one who lives or lived in Chennai would know…its called “dappankuthu”…….I love the beats… lol….now people don’t look at me like that….. I can rock n roll too…I can be on a ball too…I love slow ball…esp the romantic one…...holding the partner close… with dim lights and Beethoven’s ….

I love sleeping:

I am just another lazy bum….who is sick of doing any hard work…why hard work…lets say it as work….I don’t like writing I instead would type and take a print out…..

I am a crazy dreamer:

I have crazy dreams n fantasies….dreams with eyes open and closed…..day or night…..dusk or dawn anytime…..classic, fictitious, romantic, erotic, and those I pen down as scribbles or stories….

My list is long….why only six?…

I am tagging

Alex
Deb
Godo
Lalitha
Ramya
Vipin

I was tagged by Sujay…so if any of you guys wanno hit …you can go to Sujay…if you have appreciation…come to me….

No comments: