May 06, 2008

I miss my innocence....

I might own a BMW,
But what’s the use, if it’s for boasting

I might have more than a dozen branded shoes,
But what’s the use, when I am not able to walk

I might wear an imported watch,
But what’s the use, when I can’t spend time with my family

I might have hundred branded suits,
But what’s the use, when I am sick on bed

I might own a posh bungalow,
But what’s the use, if I have no space in my heart

I might have lots of money,
But what’s the use, if I have it locked up

I might have travelled many countries,
But what’s the use, if I have not accepted change

I might have an attractive voice
But what’s the use, if it doesn’t spread the cheer

I might speak a foreign language in a stylish accent,
But what’s the use, if I have no good words

I might look drop dead gorgeous/ handsome
But what’s the use, if I have ugliness inside

I might have beautiful/handsome mate,
But what’s the use, if I have no respect for someone else’s partner

I might have lots of people called friends
But what’s the use, if in trouble there are none

I might eat in a plush restaurant,
But what’s the use, if I have not shared my bread with the meek

I might have a luxurious, big cot,
But what’s the use, if I have a craving sleep

I might be a doctor, engineer, scientist,
But what’s the use, if I have nothing to give to the society

I might be a counsellor
But what’s the use, if I am confused about myself

I might be an adventure lover
But what’s the use, if I don’t have the courage to talk my mind out

I might be a scholarly person,
But what’s the use, if I have not learnt life’s lessons

I might have life’s everything,
But what’s the use, if I miss the fizz

I might be grown up now
Buts what’s the use, I miss my innocence

No comments: